de-cat+power commander installed, with pics.

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
franky

de-cat+power commander installed, with pics.

Post by franky »

Well, in total it took 3 hours to install the de-cat, powercommander and sort out a few bits and bobs.

Pics of the bike stripped down
While the bike was like this, I took the time to repalce some bolts/nuts with stainless items as some were quite corroded. also to give it a good clean!

Then the decat went on, however both the mounting points didn't line up so i've just used one like the standard morini pipes...

This is what the de-cat looks like fitted...

Quite a bit better looking than the standard pipework and very nicely made.

After the decat it was the powercommander which took about 10 minutes to fit. I've forgot to take a pic of it however it sits on top of the battery, its tight for space under there now! these pics show where it connects to the injectors and main loom.

This is the bike together....

I've tried to make all the mods discreet, I'm not a fan of anything 'in your face' should we say.

The bikes an 08 veloce with;

carbon front fairing
carbon front fender and spoiler
carbon seat inserts
carbon tank inserts
carbon key surround
carbon hugger
carbon chain guard
black pazzo levers
Gel seats
QD de-cat
power commander
manic motors rear seat cover

i've water proofed the rear indicators and repalced some bolts with stainless items

Need to sort out the suspension properly still and get it set up on a rolling road and remove excess exhaust paste
Last edited by franky on 02 May 2009 08:01, edited 1 time in total.
nfitz

EBay feedback

Post by nfitz »

Franky - my old seat cover looks good on the bike. Any chance of some feedback on eBay for it?
twisty

Post by twisty »

lovely pics but you should really cover the plate. ?
franky

Re: EBay feedback

Post by franky »

nfitz wrote:Franky - my old seat cover looks good on the bike. Any chance of some feedback on eBay for it?
Will do, totally forgot to be honest with you! I've now hidden the plate too, I try to not be too paranoid about things like that but in todays world its the right thing to do.
twisty

Post by twisty »

Only mentioned the plate because i know someone who had there bike stolen after posting some pics on the net.
Splodge

Post by Splodge »

Looking really good.

I have one small suggestion for you to think about......I've got the same oil cooler guard as you and I've sprayed it satin black (Smoothright), to my mind it looks alot better as it makes the V shape of the engine really stand out.
PVC

Post by PVC »

Very nice look!
-=2nd Place Is The 1st Loser=-