Trying to contact Dutch Corsaro owners

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
RickD

Trying to contact Dutch Corsaro owners

Post by RickD »

Sander or Peter (or any other Dutch Corsaro owner), I would like to talk to you guys about your driving experience with the Corsaro 1200.

Maybe I could give you guys a call?

You can reach me through e-mail at "rdevente@orange.nl"

Hope to get a change to call you guys, I currently own a Ducati 998, but after spending a week in Zwitserland I want a bike with a better position to look around and enjoy the scenery, but I also need lot's of power :)

Greets Rick
Peter V

Post by Peter V »

Well then the Corsaro is your bike Rick. I always drove Fireblades before but now i'm riding the Corsaro i'm seeing lots more then i used too. The seat on the bike is very relaxted, and as for the power 120 nm torque and 140 bhp what more you need? The bike in a whole is a good pakage, (not including all the little "mishaps" which you bound to get with a brand new model. I must say when i have a complaint or whatever with the bike it's always beeing taken care of within a week or two, very good service i must say. Odo is reading 8300 km at the moment and i bought it in may 2006, says enough i think :D If you wanna call thats fine Rick i will send you the phonenumber to your e-mail. if you call please after 18:00 from Monday to Friday, and in the weekends after 12:00 should be fine.

PS
Sander remember the exhaust of my bike beeing somewhat loose? Well there is an update for it, some clamps to hold it better, i think they will be placed where the duo footpegs are mounted. I have all the updates now, Ecu, Airbox cover, Tank rubbers (for more cleareance?). Now i'm waiting for the Battery and the Exhaust clamps (out of stock). I also had some leakage of oil on the back cilinder which is resolved by the dealer. Now i have some other leakage of oil, i think in the middle can't pinpoint it yet, but it sprays on to my swingarm (chain side) . Dealer is having a look on Thursday to determine what it might be.
RickD

Post by RickD »

Thanks a lot Peter, I gave you a call and we had an excellent conversation which helped me a lot to see if the Corsaro is a bike for me. I must admit, looking at my Ducati 998 it feels hard to say goodbye. But on the other had, if I want to enjoy the scenery more and maybe have a girlfriend with me, the 998 isn't the right choice.

Greetz