Corsaro Veloce

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
SteveMRC
Site Admin

Corsaro Veloce

Post by SteveMRC »

Just in case you find your Corsaro is a bit slow, Morini have announced a veloce version :shock:

"Moto Morini will be participating at the Cologne Trade Fair and during the event will be presenting a world premiere preview of the special version:

Corsaro 1200 Veloce.

A name which is inspired by our best traditions that, in the early sixties, gave the name Corsaro Veloce to a sporty version of the Corsaro 125 which was blessed with success at the time.

The press preview on October 10th will present a motorbike fitted with extremely high-standard components, and aggressive graphics for bikers who love Italian motorbikes.

A naked motorbike which can live up to the expectations of the most expert motorcyclists who expect the ultimate riding experience on the road and on the track. The Corsaro 1200 Veloce is a “standard produced special bikeâ€￾, a motorcycle designed to provide total enjoyment and performance worthy of a true racing machine.
"
carpe diem

Post by carpe diem »

Hi SteveMC,
did you saw the picture too? It seems to be fitted with all the competizione parts , black painted . Or should there be more to discover
? I intend to go to Köln and see what März also have in petto for The bike.
Thierry.
RickD

Post by RickD »

Hopefully more information wil suface soon, I decided to buy a Corsaro and this looks just like the model I want :)
SteveMRC
Site Admin

Post by SteveMRC »

I was a bit worried when I saw the bit about "aggressive graphics" and was expecting some hideous Japanese paintscheme and vinyl stickers, but I really like the look of this.

devillismo

nice

Post by devillismo »

All the carbon parts to this one, and it's mean!!

Is there some changes to the performance other than termignonis? There still seems to be kat on the pipe...
ei mitn
AlainBE

Post by AlainBE »

I don't see any carbon part... but my eys are getting old :wink:

Other than the Termignoni exhausts, here are the differences I see:

- side of radiator black,
- tank in one colour
- wind shield in one colour
- black footpegs
- black fork
- no rearview mirrors

Am I missing anything?

I regret not to see the Radial Callipers shown on Morini's web site.

Alain
carpe diem

Post by carpe diem »

about the carbon......... & look closer to the veloce: gear shifter seems to have another (longer) level transmission :should procure shorter shiftrange distance.....

ImageImage