Corsaro 1200

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
OBELIX

Post by OBELIX »

:( First problem this morning...contact....no possibility to start the engine...the fuel pump is always running on...the start buttom is out of service...i have to go to my dealer in order to what is exactly the problem.. :x
carpe diem

Post by carpe diem »

Hi Obelix, try to do a reset : when fuel pomp continues to run on once ignition is put on you have to extract the 3A fuse and put it (check!) back in.. you can do this procedure for all fuses for security . by the way the free 140Hp is only a mechanical block on trottlevalves no need to software adaptation( in Belgium although)@+Thierry
devillismo

Post by devillismo »

OBELIX wrote::( First problem this morning...contact....no possibility to start the engine...the fuel pump is always running on...the start buttom is out of service...i have to go to my dealer in order to what is exactly the problem.. :x
I had this same thing happening once, when I had a bit over 1000 km's on the bike. I took of the seat and disconected battery cable, put it back, and it started normally. Haven't happened since then.
ei mitn
OBELIX

Post by OBELIX »

After a quick stop to my dealer warehouse it seems that for the moment int' the only bike with this problem (4 bikes selled)..
In fact as wrotten by Devillismo we have to disconnect and reconnect he battery cable and the problem is solve.
But it's not logical...For the 1500 kms inspection my dealer ask me he will have a look for that. :o
carpe diem

Post by carpe diem »

as I said ,it's quicker -on the road- to put the fuses out and back in...no tools required...until the occasionally problem is solved.
OBELIX

Post by OBELIX »

:D Rcvd a phone call from my dealer in order to put on bike an evolution kit.
Don't know if for your bikes it was the case.
This evo kit is:
New more stronger battery.
New exhausts seals.
Negative electrical cable for the battery.
Deflector for water radiator.
Remaping the ECU for a better start.
:D