New clutch needed

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
unbelievable

New clutch needed

Post by unbelievable »

Does anyone know where I can get a new clutch for a Corsaro Veloce - I'm not as mechanically minded as most of the people on this forum but I think plates and springs is all I need?

I've got a call in to 3X importers at the moment but wondered if anyone knew where I can get parts direct?

Thanks.
adamsson

Re: New clutch needed

Post by adamsson »

i have got a used one see my PM or try Manic motors in Nuremberg they are probably about the best bet for spares at moment unless the factory get their act sorted.

http://www.maniacmotors.de/
twisty

Post by twisty »

benelli trek is the same
unbelievable

Post by unbelievable »

So according to this excellent list I should be getting clutch discs part number FSRS2189-B. The bike has done 14,000 miles so I think I'll need new springs as well, so was going to get this whole kit. Does anyone know if this is definitely ok?
unbelievable

Post by unbelievable »

unbelievable wrote:So according to this excellent list I should be getting clutch discs part number FSRS2189-B. The bike has done 14,000 miles so I think I'll need new springs as well, so was going to get this whole kit. Does anyone know if this is definitely ok?
Just a quick post to say I took a leap of faith and bought the clutch kit above and everything fits fine.
Tricky

Post by Tricky »

Well done.

Was the old one totally stuffed?

Rich