Anyone has a Rebello 1200?

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
Musclemoto

Anyone has a Rebello 1200?

Post by Musclemoto »

Guys, not sure if i can post this here buy i'll do it anyway. Does anyone have a Rebello 1200? All 75 were sold out this year, im sure a couple of em must be in the UK.

Great bike especially the Tail section but they lost it with the humungous tank, street bars and weird radiator shrouds, they shouldve made a small tank and gave it clipons and folowed the old Rebello's cafe racer look and im sure they would ve sold it by the truck loads. And thats exactly what i suggested to the factory and requested them to name it the Rebello 1200 Cafe Racer (after the changes), sort of like a version 2 and without killing the first 75 bikes. Everyone wins. I still like the Rebello though but id rather buy the Veloce. Or the Rebello ? Damn!! I should just wait till the time comes to that.
erol avio

Re: Anyone has a Rebello 1200?

Post by erol avio »

No I haven't but I saw the Factory teaser some time ago and subsequently saw that it was a Euro release only via an internet sale and a little while later I saw that the proposed 12 month production of 600 units had been sold out! Anyhow I love the macho look particularly the tank, new instrument panel and low exhaust. We'll have to see how the factory is going midway next year for further news on this model.
Musclemoto

Post by Musclemoto »

wow 600 bikes? thats impressive, but weren't only 75 made to commemorate the 75 years of Morini? thats what i remember the advert when the bike was launched in a lucky draw sort of thing. By the way they have just updated that the chnges although minor for 2013 and a maroonish Rebello. I loved the cream white from last year.
erol avio

Post by erol avio »

Definitely 600! I saw the info on the net at 'Moto Morini back in business' Just follow the available leads when you get in there. It was posted back in April I think.