What clear indicators for corsaro (LED preffered)?

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
franco82

What clear indicators for corsaro (LED preffered)?

Post by franco82 »

Hi folks,
winter is here and I am holding myself not to buy Termis for my dumpling. This will be a gift, I will get myself probably after next season to have something spectacular to look forward.
Meanwhile, I was thinking about changing my indicators and this was supported by launch of Corsaro model year 2013. Next year corsaros will have clear LED indicators and this is something I definitely want!
As current indicators are classic 21W bulb, I suppose, that LED indicator with 1W should be a problem. Do anyone of you have a experience with changing indicators on corsaro to LED?

I was enough lucky to find probably the supplier of Moto Morini and find the original indicators http://www.yeegeng.com.tw/products_deta ... 3&pid=1282
On the same site, there is also the same product I want - clear LED http://www.yeegeng.com.tw/products_deta ... 3&pid=1283

Unfortunately I did not found a way to order 4pcs from them, as they seems to sell only in a whole lot for manufacturers.

Other option is to select suitable indicator from rizoma or similar vendor. Any recommendation and experience with them?
Thank you guys

Here is my dumpling :twisted:
He really screams for clear indicators... (any later maybe mirrors)
franco82

Re: What clear indicators for corsaro (LED preffered)?

Post by franco82 »

And I forgot! If anyone gets a detailed picture of LED indicators on new corsaro, I am very interested!
Thanks
franco82

Re: What clear indicators for corsaro (LED preffered)?

Post by franco82 »

Hi Guys,
I replaced the standard indicators with barracuda LED ones and it looks gorgeous. No more orange colour on my bike :mrgreen: