Quickshifter

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
Greg

Quickshifter

Post by Greg »

Hello, I am in the process of buying a HM Quickshifter for my Corsaro. However, as with most things, Morini is not listed in their available products. I am just wondering, since the QS works by cutting the spark at the coil, could I just order a Ducati QS? Am I right in thinking they use the same connections as the Morini Coils? Even better, has anyone fitted a QS to their bike? Thanks in advance for any help, Greg.
Greg

Re: Quickshifter

Post by Greg »

Hello, bit weird replying to my own post but obviously no one knew the answer. Anyway, took a gamble on a QS to fit the 848, 1098 Ducati and it works perfect, I would really recommend them, 20mins to fit and really fun on the road, makes a great noise when it cuts the ignition and pops as the gear changes. Just thought I'd let you all know in case anyone was interested in getting one. Greg.
DaveH

Post by DaveH »

Hi Greg - just looked at the price :shock: :shock: :shock:
I'll stick to rolling the throttle off - never use the clutch for upshifts anyway !

DH
Dave H

Ducati Multistrada 1200S DVT :)
Moto Morini Corsaro 1200 :lol:
Beta RR300 :mrgreen:
Greg

Post by Greg »

It was the Annitori RL that I went for, which is made by HM. Not as adjustable but a lot better price.
roofus

Post by roofus »

greg
have you got a link to where you purchased it
cheers
Greg

Post by Greg »

I just e-mailed them direct at info@Annitori.com The customer service was the best I have ever received, it was Paul who I delt with. Since it was the first Corsaro they had ever fitted a QS to, he said I could have a full money back guarantee if anything didn't work or fit etc. If you e-mail him he usually replies within 10minutes, and also I had numerous e-mails weeks after fitting just to make sure everything was still okay, I really cant speak highly enough of them. You need a 50mm shift rod and a LH grub screw, these were all available from Annitori and I thought the price was not that bad considering other Shifters which really are not as good. The only hidden charge was a £70 customs fee, nothing to do with Annitori but worth bearing in mind, as I was surprised to find out. Hope this helps, Please let me know if you need any more information.