dash diaognostic

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
roofus

dash diaognostic

Post by roofus »

hi all
i have the error engine relay sc gnd on the dash diaognostic on a 2007 veloce can anyone point me to what to check for ?have just fried 1ecu and don't fancy replacing another .thanks in advance
Chips1953

Re: dash diaognostic

Post by Chips1953 »

Sorry about the ECU., I guess you know that the there is an ECU compatibility list on the forum posted by Twisty.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2876
I bought one from Ebay for about 65/70 quid I think. Much less than the original. (Ducati 1098) You can re-flash the Ecu using Guzzi Diag. Always handy to know. I have done it so really anyone can do it.
If you look in the manual, which again is down loadable from the Forum, there is a flow chart for all the failures brought up by the Diag.
I don't know what your problem is and if anyone else doesn't then it may be a good place to start.
Talking about starting......... My Corsaro will not fire on the front cylinder, this happened last year and I ended up replacing the front coil and plug. It could be that I don't use the bike enough. Still it's happy and I'm happy where it is. I will get round to stripping out the rad and getting into the problem.
Good Luck and post again if you need to. It will be good to see how you solved the problem.
The Big V may be given a boost by the article in Bike this month.

cheers.
Singer 185K
Wheel Horse commando 7
Honda SS90 1965
roofus

Re: dash diaognostic

Post by roofus »

thanks chips
had a look thru the manual but cant find any where that explains dash errors .emailed morini and got a prompt reply but they suggest a dealer visit
I don't see the point of it giving you a fault but then morini or the manual not able to understand it or at least having a idea where to look :?: