Corsaro or Veloce

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
carpe diem

Post by carpe diem »

Hi Steve,
indeed ,it will be "à la carte" in function of each bike , but everyone
will have the new software ( >Germanforum; the fuel consumption is after 1500km mixed riding around the 7/9 lit/100km), the rear shock bearing will be checked or replaced,the guiding of the oilflexible from the oilreservoir to the rearshock will be replaced , the main electric contact ( the under the passengerseat will be checked and replaced
[IMGhttp://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m151/tbelgium/STEKKERREGELAAR.jpg[/IMG]
as you see check by your bike if this connection is not already heatened up ,it's the alternator/regulator connection )
Check also your stering bearings (sure if your bike is from 2006): place your frontwheel free and turn to left /right with 2 fingers ther must be no hard point felt.
My German dealer ( yes , 600km further) mailed me also that leaking problems on some older bikes will be solved with new carter/packages
By the way , a little points of attention : check that the fuelreservoir is not scrubbing on upside frame once fixed , just beneath stearing,
that the ignition wiring from rear cilinder is also not scrubbing against fuelpump,
May some of yours rode a day long under rain conditions (die hards?) it happens the the headlight turns over the highlight without touching it : once a year a spray of WD40 into electrical contacts( also those left of the radiator , main starter contact!) , and I closed the little gap left over : Image

As you see you have to love your Diva ; she gives it back on the rode!
Regards,Thierry
carpe diem

Post by carpe diem »

here is the other pics missing:
Steve-55

Post by Steve-55 »

Thanks Thierry
I have checked a few things, mostly ok!! but I have found the cush drive on rear wheel to have excessive play I think? it moves about 10mm.3X have modified the wiring as picture shows plus my mods and a picture of my Diva :) I also replaced the nasty wire holding front brake line for some nice stainless items.Image