Front spoiler/belly pan

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
Jimbo4

Front spoiler/belly pan

Post by Jimbo4 »

Hello all, tried to register on the MOTO MORINI motorcycles eu site a number of times. But it keeps coming up with "please enter valid info" I've tried swapping the format of postcodes etc but no joy. Tried to contact them but it needs and "enter topic" to be filled in but it won't allow anything to be chosen or written? Can anyone help me out? I only want to buy a front spoiler. :(
corsaro chris

Re: Front spoiler/belly pan

Post by corsaro chris »

Jimbo;

E-mail the Factory - there is a contact address on the site. They're on holiday at present (August, Italy = a good time to visit Milan or other major places in the north as everything is shut)!

Alberto in customer care is good, and can decipher English. And the web site is rubbish - a few of use haven't been able to re-register recently... :roll:

Good luck,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
Jimbo4

Post by Jimbo4 »

Thanks Chris, is the front spoiler worth getting? It looks ok in the pics but can't get any idea of size. It's the only part of the bike that I don't love. I feel it needs something to fill the gap. Is there anywhere else to buy one that you know of? Jim.
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Do you mean spoiler or bellypan?

The item Moroni describe as a spoiler (ACCESSORI CORSARO CARBON-GLASS FRONT SPOILER MUDGUARD CORSARO SKU: MA2000050100) is a spoiler which I mounts to the rear of the front mudguard, between the forks. All corsaros should have one but the one you can buy is carbon fibre, not plastic. It's the same size and shape as the plastic standard part.

If you mean bellypan then there is no 'official' factory part. However the corsaro campaigned in the Italian roadster cup a few years back (which we were lucky enough to see at the factory in '09) had one, so searching for that may turn up a supplier (below is the roadster cup bike)

I did see an ad online from someone saying he was making some bellypans. No idea who they are or what the parts are like but maybe worth a try (as copied below- nothing to do with me)

Hello 2-wheeled people!
I've some belly pan for Corsaro 1200 fore sale!
I already have all the brackets and installation instructions.

Price € 200,00 + shipping (to Netherlands is about € 40,00)
They are no painted.

adantiraffaele@gmail.com
Jimbo4

Post by Jimbo4 »

Cheers for in depth reply Tom. I meant belly pan. Like a biff I thought they had just called it a spoiler ha ha. :oops: yep mine has the standard "front spoiler" as u suggested. I'll keep looking. But don't reckon I will have much success. Thanks for your help though. Appreciated.
vtxbrit

Post by vtxbrit »

I don't know if its worth talking to these people......http://conquestcarbon.com/product/motom ... belly-pan/ I had some Benelli panels from them a few years ago and they were good quality, they may well be convinced to mould a Corsaro belly pan if there is interest
vtxbrit
Corsaro Veloce
Aprilia TuonoV4 APRC
4V 500 Weslake Barber grass tracker
2V 500 Jawa Hagon grasstracker
500 Jap 4B Barber grasstracker
500 Jap 5stud jawa speedway
backfat1187

Post by backfat1187 »

Hi Jimbo.
My Veloce came with a bellypan. It wasn't fitted and I've never fitted it (not really my cup of tea) so I can't comment on how well it fits. I've not really looked at it properly but I do recall it looking a bit 'homemade' but my memory is pretty shocking and it's ages since I've looked at it...
I'll dig it out and get some photos if you think you might be interested.
Jim.
Jimbo4

Post by Jimbo4 »

Yeh some photos would be great. Depending on price I would think I would be interested. Could u send some pics to jimboulter@hotmail.co.uk. Cheers. Jim :)
backfat1187

Post by backfat1187 »

Will do Jim.
Jim.