so hoping to become a owner

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
Nath in Oz

so hoping to become a owner

Post by Nath in Oz »

Hi All, I'm a long time Benelli Owners (Tornado 900RS and currently a TnT 1130 R160). so I'm currently selling my victory Judge to hopefully fulfil a long time desire to own a Corsaro Veloce. I've been scouring the web for a owners manual. I found a work shop manual, but I'm not sure is their a separate owners / users manual?? I'm keen to educate myself as much as possible about them and would be relying of all your guys to point me in the right directions.
floydsveloce

Re: so hoping to become a owner

Post by floydsveloce »

Hi Nathan
Welcome to the world of moto morini. You've made the right decision in going for a corsaro veloce ! I have a white one, of 2009 vintage. Took me a while to get mine, I had to go up to north Yorkshire from West Sussex. It was worth it though........... It's the best bike I've ever had. There aren't many around in the UK, could be even less in NZ. Just keep an eye on eBay and any other relevant sites.
Big bonus for you is you have some amazing biking roads out there .........perfect for a corsaro veloce !!!!!

Happy hunting

Floydy
floydsveloce

Post by floydsveloce »

What a plonker !! I meant aus. !
DOH !!
vtxbrit

Post by vtxbrit »

Hello Nathan,

I have an 07 Veloce in red……I have updated the maps to both the standard and race ecu’s and have a pcIII fitted with a quick shifter they are great bikes to ride and having owned 2 TNT’s can say definitely more reliable than my Benelli’s you won’t find it hard to track down workshop manuals for the Morini, (don’t have to look far) when buying a second-hand Corasro make sure all the factory updates have been done particularly the under seat wire mod………..at the moment I’m running the Veloce and a V4 Aprilia Tuono which to be honest is so far the best road bike I have ever owned off road I’m still playing around with my speedway and grass track bikes

Good luck
Terry
Corsaro Veloce
Aprilia TuonoV4 APRC
4V 500 Weslake Barber grass tracker
2V 500 Jawa Hagon grasstracker
500 Jap 4B Barber grasstracker
500 Jap 5stud jawa speedway
Nath in Oz

Post by Nath in Oz »

yeah I'm in west Oz, its as flat a f*** round here, but still some good roads around. Its either a 08 or 09 Veloce. I take it some later year ones have the Ohlins rear shock fitted? it comes with the race ecu and termi's. I'll search the forum for the underseat wire mod. Some of you on here may know me from the Benelliforum as Aussie RS, been on there since 2003. Just finished rebuilding a bike for a mate, a tnt sport evo, and cwertainly don't mind fettling a MM as I'm sure there are a few minor improvements to be made.

I see the current models have had a slipper clutch upgrade?

What mods, etc should I be checking for or improvements for reliable riding.....