Where Is Everybody? Is it Me?

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
V-Fun

Post by V-Fun »

Guys,
I'm getting paranoid.. My userID is plastered all over the 'Corsaro' forum and there seem to be hardly any new posts?

Maybe you have all sold your Corsaros?

If I am being self-indulgent or my posts are p*ssing anybody off; then let me know?

I will not post anything until I hear back and sorry if anything I have posted has annoyed or upset anybody - It wasn't my intention.

Just enthusiastic about my 'new' bike.

Best Wishes
Stephen Robbie
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Stephen, you're not alone!

I still very much have my corsaro and was also wondering why the forum had gone a little quiet!

I bought a 2006 dealer demo with 600 miles on the clock in November and pulled it out of hibernation 2 weeks ago. It's been perfect so far, much better than I'd been expecting. I did have a speedo sensor fail but I had a new one pretty quickly. I've had none of the starting issues, and it's only stalled once, when very cold. The fuelling does seem a bit rich, my rucksack now stinks of half burnt fuel- I might sniff it with one of the emissions analysers at work next week just for a laugh!

I can forgive the round town shunting because when you open it up the engine is fantastic, and even round town it's better than any ducati i've ridden...

I'm fully run in now and loving the 60 mile commute to work, even though it costs nearly twice as much in fuel as my car!
V-Fun

Post by V-Fun »

Hi Tom,
Good to hear from you and more so; that you are pleased with your Corsaro!

Have only had mine a few weeks and not too much riding time, due the awful weather...

Mine was bought with 2.5k miles and I had the Termi's fitted on day one.
It sounds pretty awesome - But the standard pipes give a good growl too.

I have the Gel seat upgrade(with red stitching) and it looks classy.

My bike has had the latest mods - It still needs to be warmed-up very thoroughly before setting off and takes a couple of starts to run smoothly.

Not sure if the ECU is the standard one or race; as I was given a red(?) one with the standard exhausts.

My fuel consumption, so far seems to be reasonable (compared to my former Benelli RS) and 3X told me that the fuel consumption has been improved with successive ECU upgrades?

Hell of a motor and serious grunt!!

My biggest wish would be to make an improvement in wind protection...
Will share anything useful that I can come up with and welcome any thoughts you may have??

Bring on the sunshine eh!

Regards
Stephen
Curtis

Post by Curtis »

I still got mine too - similar boat to you guys , relatively new owner, no problems so far (just had first service - no issues).

I absolutely love the bike, and bar serious issues don't intend selling anytime soon. I would love to get it on a trackday this year but want to put a few miles on it first (if this rubbish weather ever improves!!)

Maybe see some of you at Bristol next month.
V-Fun

Post by V-Fun »

Hi Curtis,
Pleased to hear from a contented owner and reassured that you have had no
serious issues.

May well come along to Bristol, subject to work commitments and hope to
catch you there.

Just off for a ride now - between showers!

Regards
Stephen R
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Guys;

Looks like a trip to Bristol for Corsaro Club owners is on the cards! :D

Of course, Tom can't get there due to another pressing engagement...

I'll bring some Morini Riders Club forms along (and dark glasses so you don't recognise me...) 8)

Good riding!