veloce sale

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
torque

veloce sale

Post by torque »

To sell or not to sell that is my dilema Not getting used like it should be :?
Gary D

Re: veloce sale

Post by Gary D »

Don't do it chap! Will you ever again own something so emotive? Sleep on it...for about 30 years! If you do decide to sell though, I'd like to know more about your bike? I might just about squeeze another in the garage??!!
torque

Post by torque »

mm 001.JPG
mm 001.JPG (170.03 KiB) Viewed 19891 times
Here is the old girl
floydsveloce

Post by floydsveloce »

Hello John

Gary d speaks with wise words. sell the SV, plenty of those about..........hardly any veloce's.Keep it and use it john , especially as it's looking really good in the picture !!

floyd
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Well, that's a lovely bike my friend. I too have a Suzuki thou (K6). It's a great bike & in great nick (for a GSXR!)...I'd hate to part with either (or the 500 that's an ongoing restoration). The Corsaro is exceptional though, especially on Termis. This is the year 2 Morini's finally came into my life. It's ironic that the 3-1/2 that sparked it all remains a dream & that these 2 interlopers have gotten under my skin instead. One day though !

Is it really true that there are just 12 Corsaro's taxed for the UK roads this year? What a travesty that it goes so unappreciated..and that some exist in the UK going unused. I was a first time observer of the track day this year & saw just one other Corsaro. Maybe next year some of us should get on the track gents?

Where are my fellow Corsaro owners all based? If anyone's in the Midlands or a neighbouring county & wants to meet up for a ride & a beer, then please drop me a line. I reside at Stoke Golding near Hinckley. I'm reasonably quick..but not a nutter (mind you,I'm sure The Donald thinks he's sane too)!

John...maybe Floyd & I might yet persuade you to retain the Corsaro's unique services? Either way, I hope you get the opportunity to enjoy some more riding soon.

Cheers all!

Gary
floydsveloce

Post by floydsveloce »

John - You have my number, you can ring any time and I'll do my best to convince you to keep it ! You have to trust me when I tell you there is nowt on the market as good as the morini. Only exception for me is a 1290 superduke, but I'm too short to get on it !! :cry:

Gary - I've put it on Morini events, and I appreciate it's a long run from Hinckley, but I have organised a shin- dig at Stockbridge ,Hampshire a week saturday if you fancy it. We'll be there 11.00.

TTFN

FLOYDY
backfat1187

Post by backfat1187 »

Gary, I'm in Leicester. Work funny hours mind so sometimes difficult to make plans. Might head down to Stockbridge Saturday week though. Depends on the weather. And the wife!
Happy riding
Jim
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Hello all!

Thanks for your messages. My working patterns sadly includes some Saturdays (and this Bank Hol!), so the meeting next Saturday looks beyond my reach. That's a great shame as the forum proves what a good bunch you all are. I'll find a way to ride with you guys sometime, somehow though!

Jim, we're not far away...if we can keep work & the ladies happy (there's a mission!) then I'm sure we can muster a ride while the summer is still guesting? Floyd & John, I'll hope to meet up with you soon regardless...& John...please don't do it! Look her in the Termis & tell her you don't love her...I dare you! Chaps, I'm on 07957 547451 if you're thinking any opportunity exists for a get together. I meet up with my brother Cliff in The Peaks on a good few sunny Sundays. It's a great ride, & if anyone wants to come along they're most welcome? He's a solid rider & a friendly kind.

I hope to meet you all sometime soon folks. Have a great weekend & safe riding!

Cheers

Gary
günni

Post by günni »

torque wrote:To sell or not to sell that is my dilema Not getting used like it should be :?
:shock: :shock: :shock:

john, the bros 650 is not good for your head
sbarazzino 98, corsaro 125, corsaro 150, corsaro 1200, scrambler
torque

Post by torque »

You could be right Gunni. The morini's are rare beast. Think i will keep her :D
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Hope so John!
floydsveloce

Post by floydsveloce »

Good boy John !
As Delboy would say ' You know it makes sense ' !! :D

floydy
Andy R

Post by Andy R »

Veloce, Bournemouth based, currently in Corfu, won't be back in time for this Saturday, which is a huge shame to not be able to meet up with individuals of such distinguished taste. There are some cracking roads around Stockbridge, enjoy.
Do not sell. For their current financial value, what else is there with such individuality and class? (Rhetorical)
A man of many parts, none of which are fully functional
ShaunR

Post by ShaunR »

Did you sell the Veloce
torque

Post by torque »

Hi Shaun
Have decided to keep the veloce for the time being
cheers
john