Goodbye Corsaro

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
wotmof

Goodbye Corsaro

Post by wotmof »

Hi fokes,

my name is Fabrizio, from Hemel Hempstead. I've just subscribed to the club.

I wish i had found this forum before, now it's too late. I've decided to tell my Corsaro and i'm here to see if there is someone interested.

The bike is a 2007 Corsaro standard, fitted with Termignoni exhausts. Color is Black, 15k miles, new radiator. I'll keep it short.

The bike is working at 99%, the last 1% is the dip beam. It failed the mot last week because of it, the rest is all good. I was already planning to sell the bike and right now i just can't be bothered so if you want a corsaro i think this is a good deal.. these days i'll release the bike for 3k. You can fix the beam (the bulb works is the wiring that doesn't).

If interested le me know. I've used the bike last time the 2nd of september to go to work. I've used it recently to commute and it didn't give a problem in the city congestion (a bit loud maybe..).

Let me know if interested.

Cheers.
72degrees

Re: Goodbye Corsaro

Post by 72degrees »

wotmof wrote:Hi fokes,

The bike is working at 99%, the last 1% is the dip beam. It failed the mot last week because of it, the rest is all good. I was already planning to sell the bike and right now i just can't be bothered so if you want a corsaro i think this is a good deal.. these days i'll release the bike for 3k. You can fix the beam (the bulb works is the wiring that doesn't).

Cheers.
Checked the relay?
wotmof

Post by wotmof »

I've checked everything, cables, relais, bulb, john frank. Right now my mind is already on another bike. I just want to sell.

It's a great bike, the torque is endless, the engine is very robust. But i just want to switch to something else now.

Cheers.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Hello mate, just wondered if you have any pictures of the bike and is it still for sale? Had one of these 5yrs ago and wish I'd never sold it.
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi Greg;

You could always look at mine - I've just ridden a ZZ (that's the 1200 version, not the 50cc tiddler...) and the temptation is almost irresistible, but to buy one I have to sell one :D :D :D

CC
"I'll use the Morini"