increased RPM

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
eddydog

increased RPM

Post by eddydog »

Hi. Ask new problem. Not hard problem, but its happyned 3-4 times in last month.Engine working good. I drive. Petrol ready to finish. Idle rpm is 1400. I fill tank with gasolin. Engine starts and idle is higher 2000 rpm and not drop as idle 1400. I drive, but rpm is min 2000. Next day i start engine and all is ok, idle rpm is 1400. I try to use gasolin from good famous russian petrol station, as gasprom, lukoil. what it can be? I checked gas line, it is ok, free, not bite. Thanks
roofus

Re: increased RPM

Post by roofus »

i am having same problem but mine will stall/stop if it decides to tick over at 2000rpm not good in a slow corner
eddydog

Post by eddydog »

Roofus, can you explain better last part your messege, i dont uderstud what its mean (matter). I am about words / slow corner/.Thanks
AusVeloce

Post by AusVeloce »

Had the same issue and re-setting the TPS fixed it.
eddydog

Post by eddydog »

Ok. Is it need to nulling, zeroing TPS with computer?
AusVeloce

Post by AusVeloce »

If this is the cause of your issue then yes. I use JPdiag and after some initial fiddling about it works well.
eddydog

Post by eddydog »

Understud. But in my city not exist any man who can do it. I think need to do it myself. Will be stady its metod , will buy cords connection and try to do it myself. Winter months is too long .