Boots

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
nicko

Boots

Post by nicko »

As the tread on my tyres is running low, not yet illegal but possibly only another 1,000 miles coupled with a call-out to the AA for a puncture on the rear, it's time I started to look at new rubber.

Original fitment was the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II however Pirelli have now launched the Rosso III. Does anyone have any experience or recommendations for new tyres?

Comments gratefully received.

Cheers
Nick
eddydog

Re: Boots

Post by eddydog »

Hey. This new model of tires. Now all powerful models of motorcycles in this rubber shoes from the factory. Clips on YouTube are very eloquent. I bought this model. Next summer will meet on new tires. I personally test typically Diablo on the track. Excellent. The twist comes at the maximum angle of inclination. Footrest offend track. This rubber which several years. Yes, and made in China. Hopefully fresh Rosso III will be even better.
backfat1187

Post by backfat1187 »

I put Rosso Corsas on the Veloce this year. Only managed a few hundred miles but first impressions were good. Lots of grip and feel.
TaylorHobbs

Post by TaylorHobbs »

eddydog wrote:Hey. This new model of tires. Now all powerful models of motorcycles in this rubber shoes from the factory. Clips on YouTube are very eloquent. I bought this model. Next summer will meet on new tires. I personally test typically Diablo on the track. Excellent. The twist comes at the maximum angle of inclination. Footrest offend track. This rubber which several years. Yes, and made in China. Hopefully fresh Rosso III will be even better.
Great info. Thanks.