Australian Veloce Owners

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
Guvo

Australian Veloce Owners

Post by Guvo »

G,Day guy,s.I'm Guvo a newbie to this site.I am looking in to selling my modified VMax privately to be replaced by a Veloce or a KTM 990 supermoto or may be a Triumph Speed Triple on price.The decision will come down to seat hight.The veloce is good at 830mm. I sat on one at Moto Galleria while conversing with Mr Dean Tomaselli.Can any Aussie owner let me know how their late model Veloce,s are going in regards to fuel consumption and mapping and reliability.
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi Guvo;

Go to the "Corsaro or Veloce" thread - thats a bunch of you guys chatting about Veloce issues...

And good riding, whatever you decide 8) :lol:

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
Steve-55

Post by Steve-55 »

Hi Guvo
If its down to seat hight only! the KTM 990 sm is 875mm and its a bloody plank :cry: 50-60mls and you need to rest.
My Corsaro was very comfy
With regards to problems the KTM 990sm which I now own has problems too, just go to www.ktmforum.co.uk or other to read about issues like jerky throttle etc
The Morini might have rich fueling and poor range but it rode so good :) smooth pickup and good at low speed town riding.
The Triumph is an excellent bike enjoyed it lots :D smooth turbine power from any revs.
Tough choice but try before you buy
Good luck whichever bike you choose
Steve