Just wondering !

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
floydsveloce

Just wondering !

Post by floydsveloce »

Hello all
I've got a white veloce, and I'm just wondering how many more white ones there are ??
Loving mine !!
torque

Re: Just wondering !

Post by torque »

According to the (how many left) web site there are four corsaro veloce on the road i have a black one there is a red one on ebay that leaves one more
backfat1187

Post by backfat1187 »

I have a black one.
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

I also have a black one, but it's currently still at NLM, so that might not count....

I'd guess that there were quiet a few brought in to the country by 3X - certainly more than 4! Perhaps there are a couple of dozen languishing in "collections"? But it's more likely that the web-site is misreporting quantities, as they may be described as Moto Morini, Morini or something else completely!

Whatever, we should be out riding in this good weather!

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
torque

Post by torque »

7 veloce 4 on the road 3 sorned
Beveldrive

Post by Beveldrive »

There's at least one white Veloce here in Australia, I saw it at The Gold Coast Motorcycle Show (trade show) in 2009.
It was part of the fleet of a Superbike club which for an annual monetary contribution allowed it's members to ride several different kinds of exotic motorcycle every year instead of actually owning one.
(I own a black one BTW).
floydsveloce

Post by floydsveloce »

thanks for that mr Beveldrive ! I'm still loving mine :D
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

corsaro chris wrote:I also have a black one, but it's currently still at NLM, so that might not count....

I'd guess that there were quiet a few brought in to the country by 3X - certainly more than 4! Perhaps there are a couple of dozen languishing in "collections"? But it's more likely that the web-site is misreporting quantities, as they may be described as Moto Morini, Morini or something else completely!

Whatever, we should be out riding in this good weather!

CC
The 'How Many Left' site is notoriously inaccurate for less main stream marques and limited edition models. At one point I seemed to have 50% of the surviving Gilera GFR 125, which I know isn't the case.

I'll be out on a bike as soon as I can. My left hand is now free of splints, but I've been advised not to try operating a clutch (or punching anyone!) for another four weeks.