Electric issue

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
eMGe

Electric issue

Post by eMGe »

Hi Fellas!
I would like to kindly ask for advice regarding unknow electric issues with my '07 Corsaro 1200.

Current setup:
After 2 years of break I could purchase a new dashboard to revive my bike (highfive to Alberto, Morini spare parts manager). After installation it seemed that the Lambda sensor was faulty so I bought a new one then installed. Stock exhaust system with CAT and a GPR slipon with db killer and 23ACMOLCORC map. Voltage regulator replaced to a japanese DENSO. I would preffer a Ebi's like map with lambda in but IAW writer can not handle their file format.

Symptoms:
DTC reset, TPS reset: -> idling well, no errors. If I ride out it's going very well until the first stalling (max 1 km). Then service lamp on, piggy run on low rpm, black smoke & flames on higher revs. JPdiag again then the following errors coming up in random combinations (sometimes 1, sometimes all of them, if I reset everything seems okay until the first stalling):
- p0170 Fuel Trim Malfunction (Bank 1)
- p010 Throttle Position Sensor / Switch A circuit malfunction
- p0500 Vehicle speed sensor malfunction (since the new dashboard, speedo always 0 km/h)
- p0351 Ignition Coil A prim/sec circuit malfunction.

Side notes:
My buddies are great in mechanic problems but sadly they are not prepared to electric faults. E-experts really don't want to mess with my exotic pony... My buddies have all the service manual, wiring diagrams, electric tools, OBD, Inj. sync tool, etc. But they have no idea where to start with...

Could you advice something? I really appreciate all your suggestions and free time, thanks!
Emgé