Fan fault on 2006 Corsaro

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
Gary D

Re: Fan fault on 2006 Corsaro

Post by Gary D »

Hi all

I'm not much further on with the fan faults. Can anyone help me out with a wiring diagram for a 2006 Corsaro please? I've seen some links on a previous thread but they all seem to terminate into German language, or dead ends. Any help would be appreciated. For whatever reason, I cannot access the tech section of the Members area despite being a paid up member. It's been a frustrating day....

Thanks

Gary
backfat1187

Post by backfat1187 »

I have a wiring diagram PDF but it's 4mb so too big to attach and I can't remember where I got it. I could email it to you if you PM your address.
Cheers
Jim
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Gary,

I've sent you an email regarding access to the members area, which as you say you should be able to access, and has the info you need.

If it still isn't working for you, drop me a message,

Tom
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Hi Tom

Many thanks for your time on this. Your efforts are appreciated. I'll have a look at your email now.

Best regards

Gary
eddydog

Post by eddydog »

https://cloud.mail.ru/home/

Wiring_Diagram_Corsaro_20Mb
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Hi Eddy

How did you strip your fan motor down please? Mine is riveted over on the shaft?

Cheers

Gary
eddydog

Post by eddydog »

It is necessary to put some force of hands with flat tools. The blade is densely attached to the shaft. Pull the blade off the shaft.There are no stoppers. Plastic blades is pressed on shaft .Use any tools as level. Not disturb, plastiс blade is soft and will not crack. But be carefull.:) Take big flat tool like lever and move blade, better from two sides one moment. Put tools On the contrary 180 degrees At the same time.The skirt of the blades is soft, but try as hard as possible . And after cleaning motor press blades back again on shaft.
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Hi Eddy

Many thanks for this. I'm away from the bike for a spell but will give it a go on my return.

Cheers

Gary
eddydog

Post by eddydog »

If need to clen motor, if shaft turns very tight, need same hand power. Motor Cover is glued, after cleaning, use Adhesive sealant for gluing the motor cover back. need press tool for its processing.
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Well, that's me back on the road with a new LH fan fitted. A broken wire was the culprit. Wonderful to have " Captain Jack" (blame my nearest & dearest!), back on the road & what a bike he is! Thanks to you all for your valued comments.