cheapest place to buy a corsaro.....

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
franky

cheapest place to buy a corsaro.....

Post by franky »

for the people who have brought new....

how much did you pay/where's the cheapest place to get a corsaro or corsaro velcote?
nfitz

Try Yorkshire!

Post by nfitz »

Hi - I bought a NEW CORSARO in black/silver from MotoStrada in Shipley for £6,999 .. I have no idea why this is nearly £2k below list price but as i have had bikes from them for the past 4yrs I know that they will still be there to look after the MM.
The week before they sold their '07 demonstrator in Red/silver for £6,499 and have an '07 pre-owned CORSARO in yellow/black for £5,999 last time i looked.
I was looking for a VELOCHE but could not justify nearly £10k against £7k which I paid for the standard CORSARO. If I stick with the bike then I'll get an exhaust and ECO for £1k and Ill have myself almost a VELOCHE for £8k!!!
V-Fun

Post by V-Fun »

Franky

There are no discounts that I know of on new bikes- But I suggest that 3X (01202)810215 may still have a new '07' model Veloce for sale (in red) and a new Corsaro (in yellow) on which they may be able to do something?
Ask for Mark Jessopp.

The best value is in buying a low mileage used Corsaro - these would receive or have had all the mods and come with the balance of a three year warranty -these can be had for mid/low £6k.

Otherwise - You might get lucky with a PX machine coming into a non-franchised dealer -But these are few and far between

I do not know what NLM, Red Dog or other dealers might have available?

Regards
Stephen R
V-Fun

Post by V-Fun »

nfitz
They say 'Great minds think alike!

I think we must have been writing our posts at the same time...

Regards
Stephen R
franky

Post by franky »

I was just wondering what you could get off the list, think 3x have a black demo veloce, 08 with ohlins.....
V-Fun

Post by V-Fun »

Franky

They do have the black demo -but it will be a couple more months before that will be up for sale.

You could always agree to buy it in advance and subject to final condition and mileage?

Last year was hoping that the first 'Veloce' demo was coming my way, but it was crashed shortly before being made available.

Worth giving them a call/visit.

Regards
Stephen R
franky

Post by franky »

yeah i've spoke to them already about it....... I'm in no rush and can wait for the right bike!

I might even wait a year till there's more choice about....... or just buy a 06 corsaro that's had the updates etc! :roll:
V-Fun

Post by V-Fun »

franky

I reckon an updated 06 bike is good value and you'd have change to fit some extras.

However there will be more choice come this autumn, if it's the Veloce you're really after.

Keep us posted and good luck with whichever option you go for.

All the best

Stephen R
madmaxjsy

Veloce price here

Post by madmaxjsy »

well my 2008 Veloce is now down and in my garage, the price for it here was £8400 OTR.
cheep as chips these bikes eh.
oh and another thing, the rims are marchesini not brembo.
only thing i find is the clutch, man it's so heavy, i'll have popeyes fore arms by the end of the month.
but really happy with the price and ride.