Big discount heads up!

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
mikebbikes

Big discount heads up!

Post by mikebbikes »

Just a quick heads up for anyone looking for some carbon parts for there Corsaro.
I have recently bought some carbon parts from
http://www.carbon.sk/en/moto-morini-corsaro
Peter the owner has been really helpful, and I am now on my second order with him.
The quality of the parts is exceptional to say the least. This is not the normal wet layered carbon that you get from most manufactures.
It super light and strong, like you would expect to see on a Formula 1 car made in an autoclave
The parts I have bought are even lighter than the plastic OEM parts
Now for the discount deal.
Peter will give anyone who places an order between now and the end on this month 31st Jan 2018 a massive 30% discount of the prices on his website ( see link above)
All that you have to do to get the discount is mention you have seen this offer on this website, or mention my user name.
Payment is either paypal or bank transfer ( I used bank transfer) but Paypal will incure a charge to cover there fees.
I will try and post some photos of the parts on my bike, but there website has some good photos.
Any questions, please ask me. I can not recommend this guy highly enough. He has to be the best kept secret in the UK.
mikebbikes

Re: Big discount heads up!

Post by mikebbikes »

No takers on this?
here is some pictures to show you the weight saving. The small plastic filler piece under the tank weighs 17 grams, the carbon replacement is 6 grams!
20180119_112408.jpg
20180119_112408.jpg (420.46 KiB) Viewed 16788 times
20180119_112420.jpg
20180119_112420.jpg (420.54 KiB) Viewed 16788 times
backfat1187

Post by backfat1187 »

I've had loads of stuff from these guys. I too am impressed with the quality.
I can't work out what MM018 is though. Can someone enlighten me? I might buy one if I knew what it was!
mikebbikes

Post by mikebbikes »

MM018 is an extended chain guard!
backfat1187

Post by backfat1187 »

Ah, of course.
mikebbikes

Post by mikebbikes »

In my last shipment, Peter included a MM018 which is the extended chain guard.
If anyone wants it, with the discount and including UK delivery it would be £64.00
First come first served!
mikebbikes

Post by mikebbikes »

Peter has extended the discount date to the 4th Feb in case anyone is waiting till the end of the month for there wages!
Runner67

Post by Runner67 »

Thanks mikebbikes !
I made an order from MM011 (front mudguard) and MM028 (little pieces under tank), waiting for confirmation and let´s see how much postage is.
mikebbikes

Post by mikebbikes »

Runner67 wrote:Thanks mikebbikes !
I made an order from MM011 (front mudguard) and MM028 (little pieces under tank), waiting for confirmation and let´s see how much postage is.
Little tip!
When you remove the two screws to remove the original under tank pieces, there are small clear nylon washers between them and the tank. I lost one when it fell off, and I have had the garage upside down trying to find it!
Runner67

Post by Runner67 »

mikebbikes wrote:
Runner67 wrote:Thanks mikebbikes !
-------------------
Little tip!
When you remove the two screws to remove the original under tank pieces, there are small clear nylon washers between them and the tank. I lost one when it fell off, and I have had the garage upside down trying to find it!
-----------------------
Yes I know... I chance gas filter, tank was upright and slipped out of control because the hole is very tight when you push fuelpump and other staf back to the tank.... Well.. on the left side one of these MM028 parts goes broken. Easily breakable plastic...
nicko

Post by nicko »

Small order placed, didn't think postage was too bad. Being stitched by the bank to do an international payment on the other hand...
Runner67

Post by Runner67 »

BTW. It´s quite reasonable price for front mudguard, only 160,- -30%. I think many MM-owners have cracks on the mudguard between forks ?
Runner67

Post by Runner67 »

nicko wrote:Small order placed, didn't think postage was too bad. Being stitched by the bank to do an international payment on the other hand...
I paid directly to bank account, postage was 20,-
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Have had their silencer heat shields for a couple of years. Beautiful kit!
mikebbikes

Post by mikebbikes »

mikebbikes wrote:Peter has extended the discount date to the 4th Feb in case anyone is waiting till the end of the month for there wages!
Whoops!!!
That should have been the 14th Feb, not the 4th.