Head Light adjustment -how?

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
nfitz

Head Light adjustment -how?

Post by nfitz »

can anyone tell me how to adjust up-down the low beam and high beam lenses on the Corsaro?
I have looked and cant see any obvious sdjustment screws.
Cheers Nigel.
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

loosen the lower of the two screws on each headlamp/flyscreen side. The headlamp can then be adjusted using the screw in the middle of the square moulding which sits above and between the two headlamps. Once done re-tighten the two screws on the side.

Difficult to explain but you'll see what i mean when you start fiddling...
franky

Post by franky »

think it says in the owners manual.

Its worth reading as I didn't realise my bike had a gear indicator and shift light etc until I flicked through!
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Read the manual - advice we all ignore!

The headlamp is pretty simple to adjust as Tom says. I did mine in minutes, but since then the adjusting screw has worked itself loose :( Headlamp beams are pretty good as well...

The book has lots of settings for the clocks - to access the menu you might need to do things slightly different - on mine you have to keep the reset button pressed as soon as you switch on the ignition - then you can cahnge the clock and other settings as detailed.

All good fun, but not as good as riding the bike :D

So - good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
nfitz

Post by nfitz »

Thanks for the feedback - I feel embarassed now to admit I didnt read the owners manual closely enough. When I got the bike I just wanted to get on it and run it in as fast as possible to find out what 9,500rpm on a 1200 Vtwin was like!

I have now lowered my lights to stop worying passing planes.