Another New Aussie Corsaro Owner

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
David York

Another New Aussie Corsaro Owner

Post by David York »

Hi all,
Have just purchased an ex-demo Cosaro, fell in love with them November 2007 after a test ride. I've got the black & silver model MY 12/07, I've just had the 1500km service, which other than the typical required the ECU to be replaced, certainly running much better. The only significant concern was that the mechanic had forgotten how to reset the service indicator & the aussie manual fails to explain how to do it also, if anyone knows how to it would be helpful. The mechanic did say he would get back to me but, my confidece is somewhat lowered.
Dave York
nfitz

Post by nfitz »

HI- welcome to CORSARO ownership ... I also have a black and Silver bike but on an 08 plate.

I am also waiting for my service liget to be re-set by the dealer. They seem too busy to book the bike in and its inhibited through the menus unless anyone knows otherwise.

Cheers Nigel
Sander

Post by Sander »

It's very easy to reset the service sign.

You just pust the dashboard button when you switch the contact on. After a few seconds it will bring you to the service menu. You can readout old diagnistics there, and reset the service sign (diagnostics will be deleted then).

Have fun!

Sander
David York

Sander Thankyou! - Reset Service

Post by David York »

Sander,
Thank's mate, did as you outlined & worked perfect, realy appreciate the reply.
Safe riding
Dave York
Dave York