All The Best To 'Veloce Steve'!

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
V-Fun

All The Best To 'Veloce Steve'!

Post by V-Fun »

'Veloce Steve' aka Steve Thomas has been working at 3X for the past couple of years, within the 'Italian Bike' showroom.

Steve has worked hard to promote Moto Morini and although unable to afford one himself, has been instrumental in a number of buyers joining our ranks.
His love of the MM brand extended way beyond simply doing a job.

Due to recent changes at 3X Steve has had to leave the company and does so with a heavy heart.

My lasting professional memories of him will be: battling to erect the MM marquee, in high winds at this years 'Beaulieu Motorcycle Show' and of him choosing to ride home on the 'Avio' in the peeing rain, rather than accept a lift in my car.

All the best Steve.

Kind Regards
Stephen R
franky

Post by franky »

thats a shame, is he off to anywhere good? think it was steve who helped me get the deal I wanted when I got my morini!
V-Fun

Post by V-Fun »

Hi Franky
Afraid his future is likely to be outside the industry and as yet uncertain.

Just thought he was worth a mention, given his efforts to expand MM's small 'gene pool' in the UK at a time when the brand got little recognition.

Kind Regards
Stephen R
yaaan

Post by yaaan »

That's a bit of a blow. He sold me my Avio and has been exceptionally helpful on the occasions that I have been in touch with 3x since.

Hope he gets fixed up with a good job somewhere soon!
VeloceSteve

Post by VeloceSteve »

vfun, Franky, Yaan,

Thank you all for your kind words and yes it is a huge blow for me not to be working at 3x and support a fantastic industry especially Moto Morini. Maybe one day I will afford my Granpasso. They truly are great bikes and will only get better over time, like they have proved so far.

Also a big thank you to all my customers over the last two years it was you all that made it such a pleasurable profession.

Best regards

Steve Thomas
The surprise of the test is that we all came off the Veloce with grins bigger than Jorge Lorenzo's gonads! (fast bikes 08)
NICENSLEAZY

Post by NICENSLEAZY »

Sad news indeed, all the best for the future Steve!