Just what we've been waiting for....

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
nfitz

Post by nfitz »

Termi downpipe system looks goo but not sure if it is compatible with any other end cans and it s expensive at 640Euro before VAT.
I'v got the QD system from ManiacMotors at 490Euro and the quality is good and looks identical.
franky

Post by franky »

Hi,

its compatible with any can that goes onto std pipework. Best qutoe I've had so far puts it £580 all in delivered more than the QED-de cat pipe. This is a full system though not just the decat, I thought the QED was a decat using std headers?

I've got a powercommander sat in a box waiting for the summer, spoke to BSD about having a custom map made too(best place in the uk and not to much £££)

How you getting on with your bike? managed to sort it now? hope its coming along well.
Guvo

Post by Guvo »

De-cat from Termi looks good,. I don,t need cans, own a Veloce. Franky how much for the de-cat bits alone,don,t understand italiano lingo from their site. When 3 year warranty runs out I will want to piss the cat off by pass the lamda sensor from the loop get power commander and appropriate map.This would be good,I am sure for extra kilowatts & to improve the exhaust note.