Morini's A Go-Go!

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
V-Fun

Morini's A Go-Go!

Post by V-Fun »

Given the dire financial climate and time of year it's pleasing to know that
Moto Morini's are selling.

On Saturday I spent the day at 3X and was greeted in the showroom with the sight of a black 'Veloce' marked 'sold'.

On Saturday a GSXR riding customer came-in full of enthusiasm for Morini ownership and after test riding an 'Avio' he bought a used black/silver Corsaro, fitted with Termi's.

We had at least three customers showing great interest in a used 91/2 too and enquiries on the GP.

Recent press releases have done the brand no harm!

In the scheme of things this might not mean much: but selling two bikes in a week and in the current climate bodes well for the brand.

Thought this might be of interest.

Regards
Stephen R
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

I see that both Superbike and Ride have tests on Morinis this issue (February) :)

Looks like both testers liked what they rode; Superbike the Avio and Ride the Veloce.

In addition, MCS&L tested the GP - so Morini are well featured... and we'll (MRC) have a stand at the Scottish Show too 8)

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
Emmohaswheelsagain

Morini sales

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Thats good news as always Morini's are always a slow burn but once purchased loyality is almost guaranteed. We just need 3x to sign up some good dealers now. The trade Expo is on this week so may be some of those hard pressed retailers will see the potential of the brand. :D