OEM parts

Anything to do with the 1200 'strada' series
Thatch

OEM parts

Post by Thatch »

Has anyone been successful in contacting Morini to purchase replacement OEM parts? I've sent through a few emails now for parts that I'd like to source, with no reply. I see you can order a few options and tshirts on line but nothing about parts. Anyone had luck with this?
MickeyMoto

Re: OEM parts

Post by MickeyMoto »

Hi,

I read the website that you have to order the parts through one of their service partners which are listed on the site. I wonder if any of the service partners realise they are listed? :)

Tried asking NLM?
Emmohaswheelsagain

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

I did receive a reply but was told that all orders should be placed through the service centres.
Fortunately I don't need parts yet but there will come a point where I will.
One for general discussion and possibly some collective action so owners can easily secure the parts they need.
There is a committee meeting on Sunday so I will ask Tom, Chris and others if they have a view on this.
The factory seem to have all the parts, so we need to find a solution if we are to keep our modern Morinis on the rode.

Paul
Thatch

Post by Thatch »

Thanks for the replies... I never did see a note on the website about getting parts of any sort, but I suppose it makes sense. You'd think since they are going the internet sales option that they'd go 'all in' on that tact and sell it all online. Ah well, I guess I'll have to track down a shop here and see if they actually know how to order parts. (I suspect they'll be a bit lost as well).

I'm just trying to find some stock heat shields for the scrambler. We'll see what I can find