Photo down loading.

Show us your projects and restorations

Photo down loading.

Postby morini500dave » 02 Dec 2012 15:10

Hi all.
Any suggestions as to which is the easiest way of posting photos on to the forum.I've tried photo bucket and though windows but no joy.Keep getting URL not permissable.I'm no computer whizz kid so any solution in plain english please as want to put my project into this section.

Thanks,Dave.
morini500dave

Re: Photo down loading.

Postby 72degrees » 02 Dec 2012 18:12

morini500dave wrote:Hi all.
Any suggestions as to which is the easiest way of posting photos on to the forum.I've tried photo bucket and though windows but no joy.Keep getting URL not permissable.I'm no computer whizz kid so any solution in plain english please as want to put my project into this section.

Thanks,Dave.

As far as I can see on Photobucket You need to 'copy' the IMG code (see the Image Links panel and just click on the [IMG]http://blahblah.....[IMG]) and then paste it in your message (right click - paste or Ctrl/V) . Perhaps you need to set your photo as 'Public' first though to avoid the not permissable message. That would be needed on FlickR which is what I use.

I just experimented with a random public photo of some bike on Photobucket and at least as a 'Preview' it worked perfectly.
72degrees

Return to Projects