2c exhaust

250 2c- the Wee-WeeVees
lawman

2c exhaust

Post by lawman »

I am after a set of pipes for my 250 2c as mine are rusted. Does anyone manufacture in black chrome any more? I know the 350 pipes don't fit.

Frank
V Twins howl in the morning!
MarkB

Re: 2c exhaust

Post by MarkB »

Try Moto Storiche Italiane. They've got a good supply of Morini silencers/exhausts and the price and quality are both good. Postage to the UK is fair too.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
lawman

Post by lawman »

Thanks Mark I'll give them a go but I am in Australia so the postage may be pretty steep.

Frank
lawman

Post by lawman »

I have now contacted Moto Storiche in Italy and it appears that they do in fact manufacture the pipes for a 250 2C and I am waiting for a response.

Unfortunately for me their website and contacts are all in Italian but I sent an email in English. I have my fingers crossed.

Frank
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

lawman wrote:I have now contacted Moto Storiche in Italy and it appears that they do in fact manufacture the pipes for a 250 2C and I am waiting for a response.

Unfortunately for me their website and contacts are all in Italian but I sent an email in English. I have my fingers crossed.

Frank
Did you try clicking on the 'Union Jack' in the top right corner?
http://motostoricheitaliane.it/ENG/

Google translate is your friend. I've found it works pretty well for English/Italian if you keep to short simple sentences to avoid confusion and test your message by translating it back before sending.
lawman

Post by lawman »

I did not see the flag but I will send again. Thanks for the tip 72.

Frank
lawman

Post by lawman »

Have now been in contact with Marino Setti at Moto Storiche who has informed me that the pipes will be available in 2 months and that he will provide a quote for postage to Sydney next week. Very good service but hope the postage is reasonable. I need the mufflers that's for sure.

Frank