Wistanstow Classic Show

The 3 1/2 forum
trinder

Wistanstow Classic Show

Post by trinder »

Just got back from Wistanstow Classic bike show. what a fantastic day out with lots of classics on show and even more ridden to the event. I think mine was the only Morini there, but what a great day for a scratch through the Shropshire countryside. the more I get to ride my Morini the more I love it :lol:

I can honestly say that this has been the best three quid I have ever spent. There was a pretty decent autojumble there as well so lots of bits to be rummaged through. I can recommend a visit.

Neil
72degrees

Re: Wistanstow Classic Show

Post by 72degrees »

I would have gone if I hadn't been riding the YZ at Hartland Quay. Perhaps next year if it doesn't clash again. I had a pleasant ride out to Ludlow today, but it was for my wife to try out her new helmet and the pillion seat on the Shiver for the first time.
valentini

Re: Wistanstow Classic Show

Post by valentini »

A very good show and roads around there are ideal for morinis, have been going to this show more years than I care to remember, because I had to work I could not get there till the late afternoon and most bikes had gone. In past years have seen other morinis at this show and some really interesting classic bikes as well as the latest modern machinery. It is well worth a visit.