New to forum and new bike

The 3 1/2 forum
P.I. Staker

New to forum and new bike

Post by P.I. Staker »

Hello all.Thought I would join the forum having recently purchased what I believe to be a non running 1980 Strada. I think the bike is an Italian home market model and does not have any age related paperwork. The Morini Riders Club is not listed on the DVLA website and was wondering if anyone on here has any ideas as to who to use for an age related certificate. Normally I restore and then register my projects, however, this time I may get it running and registered first. Will take some pics and post soon. One of the many jobs is re welding the petrol tank, plus no doubt loads of electrical issues
Steve Brown

Re: New to forum and new bike

Post by Steve Brown »

Welcome to the forum. I suggest you contact North Leicester Motorcycles for the dating certificate, they are the one stop shop really!
Good luck with your project too.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
devon wrinklie

Re: New to forum and new bike

Post by devon wrinklie »

P.I. Staker wrote:Hello all.Thought I would join the forum having recently purchased what I believe to be a non running 1980 Strada. I think the bike is an Italian home market model and does not have any age related paperwork. The Morini Riders Club is not listed on the DVLA website and was wondering if anyone on here has any ideas as to who to use for an age related certificate. Normally I restore and then register my projects, however, this time I may get it running and registered first. Will take some pics and post soon. One of the many jobs is re welding the petrol tank, plus no doubt loads of electrical issues
There is a Morini Riders Meeting on the last Sunday of every month based at Buckfastleigh Railway Station. Come along between 1030 to 1230 with or without your Morini, someone there will probably be able to help out.