Looking for my old 1976 red Morini 350 Sport

The 3 1/2 forum
Laverda1

Looking for my old 1976 red Morini 350 Sport

Post by Laverda1 »

Hello All!
I was wondering if anyone can please help me trace a bike I used to own? Its' registration was ANU 385Y, a red Morini 3 1/2 Sport

The bike was brought into the UK from Italy by me 35 years ago I regretted selling it as so many older people do!
The bike was a 1976 model. I registered it in the UK IN 1984 and was from south of Siena in Tuscany where I lived at the time. It has a great history from my personal view and was ridden from and to Italy several times and suffered a mysterious flat spot....

It still exists as it appears as Sorn status with the DVLA. I have wondered if it belongs to a club member past or present?

I would love to see it again.

Your suggestions would be most welcome!

Anticipated thanks!
Morph

Re: Looking for my old 1976 red Morini 350 Sport

Post by Morph »

Pm'd you
Laverda1

Post by Laverda1 »

Hello Morph,
Sorry to trouble! I see you Pm'd me but I haven't received anything in my PM box.....would you mind re-forwarding your Pm again please?

Thank you!

Top Regards
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

It's a very very small world! After you emailed me last week and I suggested posting a message here, I was at the Morini rally in Kent last weekend, and what did I see four bikes in front of me at the ride-out?!! I had a word with the owner, who must be Morph, and he said he'd been in contact with you. Happy ending!
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
Laverda1

Post by Laverda1 »

Thank you Mark!

He did, I am most grateful to you. My old machine survives!. Very happy about this!

Top Regards!