Anyone got one?

Anything to do with the 650 'off-road' bikes

Anyone got one?

Postby Steve Brown » 23 Aug 2020 20:18

I'd like to know more about this bike and maybe test ride one. Has anyone here actually bought one yet? Any feedback?
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
Steve Brown

Re: Anyone got one?

Postby corsaro chris » 25 Aug 2020 17:21

Hi Steve;

Still under development, which has probably been delayed by the current situation over the pandemic. I'd guess that they would be available at the start of the 2021 season, but would be happy to be corrected by those more knowledgeable!

Good riding, and enjoy your green lane day!

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
corsaro chris

Postby Steve Brown » 25 Aug 2020 19:50

corsaro chris wrote:Hi Steve;

Still under development, which has probably been delayed by the current situation over the pandemic. I'd guess that they would be available at the start of the 2021 season, but would be happy to be corrected by those more knowledgeable!

Good riding, and enjoy your green lane day!

CC

Thanks Chris, point taken about the virus situation. I'd just hoped that as they were shown sometime last year (I think) there would be a few on the road or in the shops by now. If it's as good looking in real life and is reasonably light I could be seriously interested.

Good riding to you too, and thanks-I'm sure we'll enjoy ourselves on the 31st. Looks like we can expect 6 bikes and riders on the day. So I'll definitely be laying claim to a new world record.
Even the weather looks to be about perfect. If I can work out how to post pics or get some child to do it the evidence should be on here a day or two after the event.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
Steve Brown

Postby nickst4 » 29 Aug 2020 04:20

Not so much the obligatory ADV beak as a wonky konk: only a face a mother could like, I think! :roll: The red/white/black colour-scheme seems a trifle overdone, regardless of its retro Morini inspiration. Sigh...

Nick
nickst4

Return to X-Cape