Morini 3 1/2 for sale 1978

Morini related only please
hairyape1

Morini 3 1/2 for sale 1978

Post by hairyape1 »

I am sadly selling my Morini as I am looking to get a supermoto and can’t justify having both :(

I have regularly used the bike since I bought it two years ago. It has ~7400 miles on the clock, when I bought the bike off my granddad (who had owned it for several years) I was told that the Speedo had been replaced, but the old Speedo had 1500 on the clock.

It is a great bike, the engine is smooth and in great condition, the frame has some small patches of rust, but what do you expect from a bike this age?

I put on new Hagon shocks on the back and a new rear tyre 1000miles ago. The bike needs a new front tyre and chain, the swing arm bushes will need replacing soon (new bushes included in the sale) but that is all.
It has stainless silencers which are 3 years old and stainless mud guards.

I am selling the bike for £1250
I have loads of photos of the bike if requested.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions :D
ben.bishop@hotmail.co.uk

Ben
mgill

Post by mgill »

Seems a good deal... is it a Sport or Strada?
Any spares for sale, or go with it?
MRC #2795
hairyape1

Post by hairyape1 »

Hey, cant believe I forgot to say its a strada.... silly me

The old shock that came with the bike are included, but thats all.

Ben
Emmohaswheelsagain

The benefit of experience

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

I can remember selling my first Strada when I was 20. I traded in for a Honda! I only made that mistake once and have only ridden Morini since.
I hope you change your mind or find a way of keeping the old bike. You may of course buy it back once you are older and wiser. There is of course one problem with that, my first Strada cost me £775.00 the second was over 3 times that figure. Thats inflation for you.

Safe Riding

Paul