STUFF FOR SALE

Morini related only please
Steve Brown

STUFF FOR SALE

Post by Steve Brown »

Hi all, and a happy new year to you all. Having a bit of a clear out (I want a lathe :roll: ) so this lot plus a pile of odds and ends now up for grabs;

Started listing my spares on evil bay, interest already but no bids yet. This may be because I put a starting price that is the minimum I'd like to take on each item. So, I suppose if that puts off the early bidders it might also mean last minute snipers get the chance of a good deal? Anyway, please take a look, there is some good stuff there, it isn't all tat :!: and compared to the buy it now prices from the chap in Germany, not bad value-tell me if you disagree, I won't be offended (I might not agree of course)

Watched Alan Jennings trawling the jumble at Stoneleigh today, so I know what the discerning buyer wants :!:
Last edited by Steve Brown on 23 Jan 2010 18:52, edited 4 times in total.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
franky

Re: STUFF FOR SALE

Post by franky »

I've got a lathe i'm selling,

Its a sieg combined lathe drill, digital read out's on the x+Y axis, digital speed control, with stand etc etc
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

Thanks for that Franky, I'll keep it in mind. The make doesn't mean much to me, I'm not at all clued up on lathes-I'll be taking a proper engineer along with me to look at any that interest. Does yours do thread cutting, imperial and metric? and what sort of overall dimensions, voltage/phase, left hand drive etc? How far away is it, would it fit in my sidecar and do you want a cache of priceless Morini (i.e. they don't make 'em anymore you know) artefacts :?: :)
franky

Post by franky »

Hi,

I'm in lincoln, I'm after £700, it cuts all thread types, I'd go in a side car over 2 trips!
John Bunting

Post by John Bunting »

Hi Steve,
I would like to buy your fork yokes and a pair of clipon bars, I'm not in the UK until April (only if the weather has warmed by then) I can give a delivery address, or can collect from you at that time, I can pay now if you PM me with your a/c details to jtbunting44@yahoo.co.uk.
Has anybody got a 501 engine in need of a rebuild?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards
John
Richard_Carrigan

Post by Richard_Carrigan »

Hi Steve,

I'll certainly buy the flywheel cover and the side panels if they're the early short ones, plus yokes if you find you have a second set.

Where do you want the cheque sent?

Cheers
Richard
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

Hi all, Pics are available for the bits listed, drop me a PM with your e-mail addresses and I'll send them over.

Steve