Corsaro 1200 for sale

Morini related only please
kompost

Corsaro 1200 for sale

Post by kompost »

Hi all
I have decided to sell my 1200 corsaro, due to personal circumstances I am just not using it as much as I would like.
It is in very good condition with 14,500 miles on the clock, and mot until June 2016.
I have owned it for 16 months and when I have had chance to use it, I've loved it, it's a good fun bike to ride, with a cracking engine.
The only difference from standard is the black frame, which I think looks better, and I think was done before the bike was registered, and also slightly lowered bars.
The only problem I've had with it is, it's not the best starter in the world, it does turn over quite slowly, so maybe a new battery would improve things. When I did the morini track day on it, the lads from nlm said it was normal, so maybe it's just me. It has never let me down, but just thought I'd better mention it.
I am looking for around £3000 for the bike, which I think is a fair price looking at how much they have gone for on eBay. The last one to sell on there went for £3400 and was very similar to this one.
If you are interested please send a pm or ring me on 07530092414
I am in Lincoln.
P.s I will try and upload some photos or i can send some to your phone or email.