My Beloved 2011 Scrambler 1200 for sale

Morini related only please
miciouk

My Beloved 2011 Scrambler 1200 for sale

Post by miciouk »

Dear All, it's with the heaviest of harts that I am announcing the sale of my lovely Morini Scrambler 1200 (Black & White)
It's a 2011 bike, with absolutely original 6500 miles only on the clock. Two owners on paper but effectively one (me) as I bought this bike from a good friend of mine in 2013 with 800 miles on the clock. I am a fair weather rider hence my low 2000 miles per year average. Always garaged (for "only "£95 p.m. for a garage in London!!! Bastards!!)
Service wise, you can say it's a FSH as the guys at North Leicester M/C have been looking after it a couple of times. I carried out simple maintenance such as oil and filter changes myself over the last couple of years.
My wife is due in 6 weeks, we are moving from London to Cambridge and we'll need a car. At least I will keep my 1998 Ducati 600 ss so I get to keep my helmet and leathers and one day I will be a Morini rider again but as the Ducati is worth a lot less the Scrambler has to go :(
Currently fitted: original Morini Engine guard, hands guard, wider handle bar (brand new Morini original still wrapped available) , Original Morini headlight guard, Original Morini rack and leather bag.
I am keen to sell as all together for a fair price.
Please PM me if interested
Francesco 07738 154905
miciouk

Re: My Beloved 2011 Scrambler 1200 for sale

Post by miciouk »

Forgot to mention I would consider Part Ex with similar value suitable car