Breaking 500 rolling chassis

Morini related only please
Steve Brown

Breaking 500 rolling chassis

Post by Steve Brown »

I have acquired at great expense and much wringing of hands a complete 5 speed bike. I am having the engine, carbs and ignition system plus one or two other bits for my own bikes. The rest will be for sale, so get in touch with your requirements.
PM in the first instance and I will email or phone you back.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
Gary D

Re: Breaking 500 rolling chassis

Post by Gary D »

Hi Steve

Please advise if you have a pair of wheels, shock & speedo drive? I'm also interested in the brake discs if in better order than the existing items? Please advise if available, condition, pics costs? By all means call me on 07957 547451. Thanks, Gary.
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

Gary D wrote:Hi Steve

Please advise if you have a pair of wheels, shock & speedo drive? I'm also interested in the brake discs if in better order than the existing items? Please advise if available, condition, pics costs? By all means call me on 07957 547451. Thanks, Gary.
Hi Gary, sorry for the delay in replying. I have been busy responding to private messages about the spares and to such an extent that I'm getting confused about who wanted what and who I've replied to etc. :( So sorry if this is a repeat message to you.
I do still have the wheels and discs, but the shocks are spoken for and I think the speedo drive too. Condition of all parts is good with only light marking and wear etc the rear disc is the most affected by surface rust, it will clean up although will never win any concourse awards. I'm working away till Friday so can check better then what is still available and send you pics of any remaining stuff.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Hi Steve

Thanks for the reply. I'd appreciate pics of the wheels & discs. I'm also interested in the front & rear mudguards & handlebars if the Strada type?

Cheers,

Gary
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Hi Steve,

Do you have the silencers, please?

Mike.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Steve, PM sent.