Ultra low mileage Morini 500 Sei for sale in San Francisco

Morini related only please
Sonomamorini

Ultra low mileage Morini 500 Sei for sale in San Francisco

Post by Sonomamorini »

Up for sale is my immaculate ultra low mileage 1984 Moto Morini 500, the big brother of the Morini 3 1/2. Out of a museum in Colorado via a collector, I bought the bike last year, have thoroughly enjoyed it and performed the work listed here on it. Alas at 6' 3" it is not as comfortable for me to ride as I need, and I have a couple of Laverda projects in hand, thus the sale. I have ultrasonically cleaned the twin Dellortos and rebuilt with new needles, float valves, pilot and main jets, all new O rings, washers, seals and gaskets; only after checking and adjusting the valve clearances of course. Also new spark plugs, NGK spark plug caps and ignition wire, an oil change and new correct oil sump plug and copper washer, Ariete fuel lines and clips, as well as the classic Morini lever chokes for the Dellortos. The bike comes with its original tool kit, and workshop manual. Grimeca 7 spoke alloys, Brembo brakes, original CEV big headlight. A brilliant alternative to your run of the mill modern bike with not enough character, yet also original enough to satisfy the rivet counters. Bike pulls like a train, is incredibly maneuverable and is a piece of classic Italian motorcycle heritage. Full fairing kit comes with the bike. California title and registration. Beautiful bike. $8900 or nco. Alex.

Photos on craigslist. doddalex8@gmail.com or 415 205 9005.