Corsaro 2007 + Termi

Morini related only please
wotmof

Corsaro 2007 + Termi

Post by wotmof »

Hi guys,

my name is Fabrizio i live in Hemel Hempstead. I'm selling my Corsaro 1200, fitted with Termignoni. I have the original exhausts, mirrors, ecu.
The bike is matt black, was white.

I'm selling because i am planning to switch brand. The bike works at 99%, the last 1% is the dip beam. Last saturday it failed the MOT because of that thing. The bulb is fine, relais fine, cables seems to be fine. Someone with passion, and patience, i'm sure can fix it for a couple of quid (and sweating a bit..).

The bike has a brand new radiator, replaced wiring loop. Front and rear hugger have been wrapped with carbon fibre (cracks on the front).
There beast has 15k Miles, i just want to sell to get the deposit for a new baby. I was trying to sell for 4k, but after this thing with the mot i would be happy with 3k.

It runs fine, last time i've used it was few days ago. I've used for a month to commute Hemel to Battersea, in London. It handles the congestion pretty well, no glitches. I can safely say that.. it is loud!

If interested i've got plenty of pictures, and some footage of me filtering in London!

Cheers.