1956 Sbarazzino

Morini related only please
MarkB

1956 Sbarazzino

Post by MarkB »

(Posted on behalf of former club member, Peter Bremner)

I have for sale a 1956 Moto Morinin Sbarazzino 98cc. It is registered with the DVLA and is currently on SORN. The registration number, 248 UXF is non transferable. It does not have a current MOT. It would be eligible for the Moto Giro d'Italia. I believe a Sbarazzino did quite well in class last year.

It has been fully restored, albeit 10 years ago. Since then it has been kept under cover in a dry garage.

The engine has been rebuilt, bore honed, new bearings throughout. Rewired with the correct colour wiring. New headlamp reflector and lens. The forks were rebuilt by Ride-on (fitforx). New lightweight Hagon shocks and springs at the rear. New sprocket and chain. All brake shoes re-lined. Wheels rebuilt with stainless spokes on new alloy rims by Hagons. The tubes and tyres were fitted new in 2005. From the Milan autojumble I picked up the gasket sets, rubbers, lamps, switches, new seat, exhaust pipe and silencer etc. The tank has been resprayed and has the correct logos. The frame was powder coated.

It is a lovely bike to ride. No-one else will have one!

Offers around £3000

I'm selling because I am no longer interested in riding. I live near Junction 7 of the M11, the Harlow, Essex exit.

Peter 07522920062 or 01277890303 or peter@bremchem.freeserve.co.uk
"I'll have a V please, Bob."