1989 F reg Kanguro - NOW SOLD

Morini related only please
Coxey

Re: 1989 F reg Kanguro [now with NEW pics!]

Post by Coxey »

Firingonone wrote:How much are you after.?
Well, the unexpected bill that has caused this sale is for £1500 so thats as good a starting point as any. I've not really any idea of the current market value so hopefully someone here can let me know if that's reasonable or ridiculously optimistic.
As I mentioned earlier it is currently on a SORN and has not seen much activity for several years. I started her up recently using the lecky button and new battery - and ran her up and down the lane for a bit. Not too bad but I dare say that the carbs could do with a thorough clean out of sticky old fuel. :lol:

Post by julianharty »

PM sent. I'm interested in buying it (although the view is pretty it's not my main focus :)

Julian
lawman

Post by lawman »

Did the bike sell?
V Twins howl in the morning!
Coxey

Post by Coxey »

Unfortunately not. Julian bought one with an MOT etc nearer to his home down south. I guess that shipping to Oz is also a trip too far :D

Post by julianharty »

However riding it to Oz could be fun! :)

And yes, I'm happy with the X3 I bought. I'm bringing it back into use as although it had an MoT it hadn't been ridden much in the last few years. So far, after addressing a stuck rear brake pistons and fixing a damaged connection in the multi-pole connector for the high-beam it's doing well. I'm starting to fix additional LED spotlights, and other bits and pieces to make it more useful and fun to ride in all conditions. For me, bikes and particularly Morinis are for riding!