1979 Moto Morini 125H for sale!

Morini related only please
themoudie

1979 Moto Morini 125H for sale!

Post by themoudie »

1979 Moto Morini 125H, in black, with red pinstripe colour scheme and 24,182 Km recorded. Acquired by me in 2006 and then dry stored/refurbished until 2015 when the bike was MoT'd and used sparingly! MoT'd again in 2016 and has only covered 104Km since and been dry stored with a drained fuel tank and off the floor. The bike is registered in my name and the current MoT expired on 20th September 2017.

Fuel tank and mudguards re-sprayed, but all other paintwork was factory applied in so far as I am aware. Forks re-chromed by HCP and new seals fitted, a pair of NJB shocks correctly sprung, a pair of new Hiedenau tyres fitted in 2015, with Continental tubes to the 'gold' alloy wheels. Carburettor was completely stripped, cleaned and refurbished with new Dellorto parts from Eurocarb (excellent service and advice), the pilot jet was found to be oversize and has been replaced with a size lower than 'standard'. New airfilter from NLM and other minor parts. The machine runs well with my 85Kg aboard, but I have been unable to clear a 'flat spot' in the carburation, when changing from 5th to 6th, maybe I am not revving it enough!?! I have asked for advice from others in MRC, but so far no cure.

I have images of the bike and further details for anybody seriously interested in acquiring the wee beasty and will answer all serious enquiries, honestly and to the best of my ability. If I don't know, I will say so. PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA THE 'Personal Message' (PM) FACILITY ON THIS FORUM. I thought I would post here first, rather than to the 'field bike' brigade on 'Gumtree'. Thank you for your time to read this.

My regards, Bill
Further images of 'Morini the Minx' available to serious enquirers. Thank you.
Further images of 'Morini the Minx' available to serious enquirers. Thank you.
morini2_MRC.JPG (471.9 KiB) Viewed 2475 times