Various 500/350 parts for sale/swap.

Morini related only please
Steve Brown

Various 500/350 parts for sale/swap.

Post by Steve Brown »

Rear hydraulic master cylinder and reservoir, front hydraulic caliper, rear hydraulic caliper. All these hydraulic parts are as found and should be stripped and rebuilt before use. 500W swing arm. Rear chain guard, black. 1 pair of front engine plates later type for kinky frames, Sport type seat for 500/350 hinged type-but only if I can find a dual seat!!! Kanguro twin piston caliper, in bits for overhaul. 350 barrels with Strada pistons and rings. 350 heads, mucky with suspect/totally fubarred exhaust threads. 350 strada engine bottom half complete with internals/gearbox etc-mucky! 350 primary drive gears, clutch parts etc. Primary drive casing all needing a good clean and check over but certainly with potential to use. 1 pair of knackered Camel twin shocks, beyond economical reconditioning unless you can get the rods replated :) 1 Kanguro monoshock also needs overhaul-normally can't be done but some of you have managed it! Various odd bits like rocker covers, rear lamp/number plate holder, small black chainguard on engine etc. Will list more when I find/remember them.

Happy to trade any of these bits against the stuff I need, please get in touch by PM first. Happy to call/email/PM you back. These bits are all in South Leicestershire UK.

Many thanks, Steve
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
mikebn

Re: Various 500/350 parts for sale/swap.

Post by mikebn »

Hi Steve
would be interested in one or both barrels also looking for other sport/strada following parts:- carbs, electronic tacho, clock mount/housing
I do have some parts for swaps let know what you need
Hi i own a 1976 morini 3 1/2 sport wire wheels disc brake front,
gray3403

Post by gray3403 »

Hi Steve, would you still happen to have the primary drive case for the 350.
I have just discovered that when my cases were bead blasted the oil pressure relief valve, cover plate and the small plate retaining the oil seal have gone missing. So trying to source a case that still has those intact.
Many thanks,
David Gray.
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

gray3403 wrote:Hi Steve, would you still happen to have the primary drive case for the 350.
I have just discovered that when my cases were bead blasted the oil pressure relief valve, cover plate and the small plate retaining the oil seal have gone missing. So trying to source a case that still has those intact.
Many thanks,
David Gray.
Hi David, yes I do still have the primary casing. I'm sure it is complete. As you only need the relief valve parts have you asked Rob at NLM? It might save you buying a case you don need. I won't be able to check for a few days but if you do still need the parts or the casing please send me a PM.
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

gray3403 wrote:Hi Steve, would you still happen to have the primary drive case for the 350.
Many thanks,
David Gray.
Hi David, yes I do still have the primary casing. I'm sure it is complete. As you only need the relief valve parts have you asked Rob at NLM? It might save you buying a case you don need. I won't be able to check for a few days but if you do still need the parts or the casing please send me a PM.
hombre

Post by hombre »

Hi Steve, do you still have the Camel shocks? And, are they the long versions as on the first Mk I's?
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

hombre wrote:Hi Steve, do you still have the Camel shocks? And, are they the long versions as on the first Mk I's?
Sorry but no, they are on their way to Wales. They came from a Mk2 but I can't remember which length they were now.
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

hombre wrote:Hi Steve, do you still have the Camel shocks? And, are they the long versions as on the first Mk I's?
Sorry but no, they are on their way to Wales. They came from a Mk2 but I can't remember which length they were now.
hombre

Post by hombre »

Ah okay, then they must have been the shorter ones. The rods are shorter and the spacer is smaller, so I won't miss them ;)