Some more bits - ALL NOW GONE

Morini related only please
Greybeard

Some more bits - ALL NOW GONE

Post by Greybeard »

Now that I have nearly reached the amount required in my piggy bank for me to be able to order a new BMW shock I thought I may as well list these and just hope I don't need them at some point in the future :roll: They're all new/unused parts

1. A Helical Starter Motor Gear. I got this from NLM when I bought the bike as the starter didn't turn the engine. I snapped it up as it was the last one they had on the shelf. It turned out to need new clutch shoes instead so this wasn't needed. I've found the receipt and it cost me £56 plus postage. Is £50 too much to ask inc the postage?

2. Terminal connector block - fits under the tank on the back of the frame downtube. I think the part number is 46.02.33. £8 inc postage
connector and gear.jpg
connector and gear.jpg (68.02 KiB) Viewed 3438 times
3. A CEV 206 left hand handlebar switch. It's fitted with a 12 pin plug socket but has 10 wires. I know the connector wouldn't fit my bike but it was going to be a simple job to reconnect them to suit. As it turned out I got the switch on my bike working reliably all but for the horn push and I cured that by fitting a relay instead. Where to start with a price? M'dina have them listed for Ducatis at £112 :shock: How about £60 posted?
CEV Switch.jpg
CEV Switch.jpg (71.87 KiB) Viewed 3438 times
Payment as ever by paypal (friends/family), cheque, bank transfer, cash on collection. I'm near Cottingham, East Yorkshire - about 5 miles north of the Humber Bridge.

Steve
Last edited by Greybeard on 16 Oct 2019 17:36, edited 2 times in total.
Greybeard

Re: Some more bits - all new/unused

Post by Greybeard »

Ive bunged 'em all on ebay now.

Steve
Greybeard

Re: Some more bits - all new/unused - now on ebay

Post by Greybeard »

The helical gear and connector block have gone already - just the switch to go :)

Steve
simonnorthroad

Post by simonnorthroad »

Cant find the connector on Fleabay. Presumably also now sold?
Greybeard

Post by Greybeard »

Yup. As above post, it went very quickly. The switch is still on there.
Steve