501 project for sale

Morini related only please
tremoto

501 project for sale

Post by tremoto »

A Familiar story? and note to readers of A Tutto Gas'. This project is being sold for a friend and sadly he is giving up Morini ownership after a very long time.

My friend's plan (best made) was to indulge in restoring this N reg (1974) 31/2 Sport (501). He somehow managed that task with a 500 Morini when in his 20s but now in his 50s he's neglecting a duty of care to get this one on the road (kids/work etc etc). So its got to go - along with a good selection of spares that could make a wonderful looking and fast Morini.

The Bike is currently a non runner and it must be assumed the engine needs re-building or at least a full strip and check. This was a Weevee Benji Straw ex racing frame from back in the day for their famous endurance races, and that I do know as i myself bought this very frame then was traded to another friend The motor was rebuilt by the late great Phil Smith but now some years ago hence it's need for a check over. It has Artesiani rear sets, phbh28 Dellortos sport arts, clip one and so on.

Parts/spares include round tank (sound), wire wheel front and rear hubs inc cush, tank badges, CEV indicators new in box, a rear light.

Hopefully one of you is up for this for a bargin of £1250.00 as a project Please email Stef on shkawecki@gmail.com for further details.

Cheers

Julian
julianharty

Re: 501 project for sale

Post by julianharty »

Thank you Julian, I've emailed Stef - I agree it could be a fun project and would be happy to take it on if it works out.
tremoto

Post by tremoto »

Julian,

No problem, it's a great project, V5 present but needs sorting!

Julian
tremoto

Post by tremoto »

Project now sold.

Dear Morinisti,

My friend informs me that the bike is now sold. He thanks you all for the interest you have shown.

Cheers

Julian