Kanguro Exhausts

Postby Stempy » 16 Sep 2020 21:14

Looking for a set of standard twin kanguro exhaust system

Cheers
Stempy
Stempy

Re: Kanguro Exhausts

Postby julianharty » 25 Sep 2020 21:32

Please can you elaborate on what you want/need please? that might help people to work out whether they have what you need.
For instance would you prefer new or used? do you need a complete system, do you have any parts already that you could use if someone else can provide the rest? etc. etc.

I'm explaining all this as, at least one regular user of this forum probably still has at least one set of new old stock stainless steel downpipes with the cross pipe - he had several sets made years ago. I bought a set for my X3 at the time (about 3 years ago). I have a tatty set of downpipes with the cross over pipe, probably from an X2. I don't have silencers for the X2 or X3.

I do have a complete X/X1 exhaust system which I'm planning to keep and use, however if someone really really needs them I might be willing to sell/trade one of the sets.
Good luck with finding what you need

Julian
julianharty

Re: Kanguro Exhausts

Postby Stempy » 29 Sep 2020 11:16

Thanks for the reply , I Have a Kanguro X2 with the large tank,and the bike is fitted with and after market 2 into 1 and was looking to out it back to standard if the parts are available ?

IMG_0310 (6)Resixe.JPG
IMG_0310 (6)Resixe.JPG (510.22 KiB) Viewed 4 times
Stempy

Return to Bikes and bits wanted