Kanguro Wanted

Ktom

Kanguro Wanted

Post by Ktom »

Hi,
does anyone have a Kanguro for sale, or know of one for sale?
I am in the midlands (Birmingham), but willing to travel for the right bike.
Any replies would be great.
Thanks.
richmaz

Re: Kanguro Wanted

Post by richmaz »

Hi Ktom,

I've just picked up your wanted post, and have a 1989 Kanguro that realistically is likely to stay in the garage for a good few years before I get round to putting on the road again.I have had it for about 5 years,always garaged, and it's in pretty good condition. I gather it was one of the very last off the production line, with the big Dakar fuel tank. Items to fix are the front disc brake caliper, a cam belt change (although I have a new belt), new battery and speedo cable / gear. Otherwise a very sound bike all round. Probably looking for £500 to go, and have some photos if you are interested. A friend and last owner has expressed an interest in buying back the bike, but nothing fixed as yet - just to mention in case he does come back and say a definite yes.

Kind regards

Richard
Richard M
skudman

Re: Kanguro Wanted

Post by skudman »

hello I have one also, its a 1989, G registered, last on the road 2007, engine rebuilt, sat in the shed.
I have another totally stripped for spares, probably 98% still there, bought off ebay for the silencers.
Theyre going on ebay very soon.Give me a call if you're interested I'm near Lincoln.
cheers
Richard